You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- @veronikellymars @Sir_Rachel I totally do if there's a question about service or I'm using my "old" phone. It's les… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Tab stops are today's nemesis. I hope whoever invented them has itches in places they can't reach and gets decaff coffee by mistake. #fb 5 hours ago
- #4 bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/10/19/4/ https://t.co/8Ws9Bpn2qo 22 hours ago
- The Bro deployed. Need a distraction til hes back. Prev I crocheted and ran. I didnt do anything for 1 & it was hard #takingsuggestions #fb 1 day ago
- You know your snack/treat eating has gotten out of hand when your undies are getting too snug. #gettingbackontrack #anyonewithme #fb 1 day ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: wine
Hey there! How’s your week been? Mine has been the kind that you want to end with a drink, but I have an early morning tomorrow so I won’t. How about a cup of coffee instead? Well, technically it’s what … Continue reading
In no particular order: Locations: Bombers (Schenectady), NYS Museum, and our apt.
I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re … Continue reading
Yesterday because I messed up my schedule, I realized I’d be home all night. On nights I’m home all night, I make dinner. Generally, it’s no biggie and I throw something together, but lately I’ve been really uninspired in the … Continue reading
Isn’t the wine fun? Nothing like chilling your pinot grigio with frozen cherries. I’m a little zonked for reasons I can not figure out but there are a few short things I’d like to tell you. I’m going to NJ … Continue reading