You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- Coffee Date bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/11/17/cof… https://t.co/h7Kz6bddkp 2 days ago
- If you didn't watch Criminal Minds last night I'm going to give you a heads up that there were snakes. A lot of snakes. #fb 3 days ago
- @chiesa42 Are you kidding me? Wow. That's totally not cool. 4 days ago
- Please feel free to share. Check out this 3bd 2.0ba 1500 sqft home that I found on #Zillow u.zillow.com/p2CGZ0/ #fb 5 days ago
- RT @riseuphes: I have a chrome extension that makes all of trump's tweets seem like they were written in crayon. This one is just a little… 6 days ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: sharing
So yesterday around 3pm I could tell you just how long the week was and felt. Today it seems like it zoomed by. How does that happen? While I sort that out, I want to hear about your week? Anything … Continue reading
Because it’s Talentod’s Day and I love you I’m sharing this awesome recipe. Watch the facebook page through the day for Talentod’s Day Cards to share with your family and friends. I made this recipe before and it was amazing, … Continue reading
This is my brother’s dog, Brody. We’re buddies. He’s digging all the snow, but pretending to be sad because I won’t give him part of my Krispy treat. Oh well! He wishes you a chewtoyriffic New Years Eve.