You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- The woman sitting next to us at dinner has to be the aunt from Chevy Chases Christmas Vacation, you know, the one who wrapped the cat... #fb 2 hours ago
- Today didn't start off too well so I put hot fudge in my coffee and bought myself @Alabama_Shakes tickets for this summer. #worksforme #fb 1 day ago
- Claude? Are you here? @barenakedladies are talking about you... #theegg 1 week ago
- OH: (1)The naughty things I'd do to Ed Sheeran... (2) Yeah no, he looks like a Muppet, I can't do that (1) Sheesh now I can't either 1 week ago
- Coffee Date and a little #AtoZChallenge:@R bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/04/21/cof… https://t.co/a4e3pc933K 1 week ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: nap
I was recently asked how I stay so happy. Honestly, I see it as a choice. I can let the crap get me down or I can find the happy in each day – even if it takes some work. … Continue reading
My weekend? Delightful. It was tough to get out of bed today especially since I was initially convinced it was still Sunday. It was a slow morning. Saturday had some rough moments at my grandparents house while I sifted through … Continue reading
We still like each other. We’ve arrived, burrito was procured, and we’re tucked in. Good night, sweet dreams.