You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- Today's 1st world problem: I ran out of peanut butter at my desk. No, none of the other snacks will do. What snack would you like? #fb 13 hours ago
- I'm not sure I've ever been so thankful to have kept the last 9 years worth of emails about something as I am today. #fb 1 day ago
- @harriskj Thanks! I'm going to enjoy it before I have to take out more. ;) 1 day ago
- I just scheduled my last student loan payment. Whoa. #fb 1 day ago
- Hello Lake Placid. It's nice to see you again. #working #wishitwasplay #fb 6 days ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: miss you
Hi there, thanks for joining me for a cup of coffee today. I love what you’ve done with your hair. What’s in your cup? Lately, I’ve been on a cinnamon coffee kick which is convenient because it’s one of the options in the 20 or so coffees my office has stocked. There were extra options […]
Hi there, thanks for joining me for a cup of coffee today. I love what you’ve done with your hair. What’s in your cup? Lately, I’ve been on a cinnamon coffee kick which is convenient because it’s one of the … Continue reading
You know the story of the professor, the mayonnaise jar and coffee? No, I’m not telling you a dirty joke! It ends with “It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there … Continue reading
But the surface/end is in sight. I have a bunch to do before I can return and this is most if it. I’ll be back soon. Ish.