You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- Claude? Are you here? @barenakedladies are talking about you... #theegg 6 days ago
- OH: (1)The naughty things I'd do to Ed Sheeran... (2) Yeah no, he looks like a Muppet, I can't do that (1) Sheesh now I can't either 6 days ago
- Coffee Date and a little #AtoZChallenge:@R bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/04/21/cof… https://t.co/a4e3pc933K 6 days ago
- You've spent too much time in fantasy land when you read 34 CFR 104 as "vision or hearing, and unicorns" and not "unions" #needavacation #fb 6 days ago
- Feeling pretty good about life decisions today - put hot fudge in my coffee and am wearing my dandelion puff shirt. How are you today? #fb 6 days ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: Ice cream
This past weekend was filled with a lot of productive activities, but very little fun. The deck was scrubbed, stained and sealed. A baby blanket I’ve been working on is almost done. There was some napping and watching of Voyager. … Continue reading
Monday I mentioned that I had made home made cherry chocolate chip ice cream (which was totally delicious if I do say so myself) and I received a few messages asking how I did such a thing on top of … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: You know what we don’t have? Frank: What’s that? Me: Ice cream! Frank: You know what else we don’t have? Me: What? Frank: A pinball machine! … Continue reading
Today is already a popcorn sort of thought kind of day. Ideas for projects and letters popping into my head with great force and speed! But sadly, instead of them turning into little delightful crunchy treats with buttery salty goodness, … Continue reading
I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re … Continue reading
I wasn’t thinking when I ordered. Not my best move, but delicious. Whoops. Half is in my freezer now.