You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- Today's 1st world problem: I ran out of peanut butter at my desk. No, none of the other snacks will do. What snack would you like? #fb 18 hours ago
- I'm not sure I've ever been so thankful to have kept the last 9 years worth of emails about something as I am today. #fb 1 day ago
- @harriskj Thanks! I'm going to enjoy it before I have to take out more. ;) 1 day ago
- I just scheduled my last student loan payment. Whoa. #fb 2 days ago
- Hello Lake Placid. It's nice to see you again. #working #wishitwasplay #fb 6 days ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: funny
A bunch of time back, I mentioned that I read Coming Clean. by Kimberly Rae Miller. She’s a dear friend of a dear friend, a truly lovely person, and someone I can reach out to if/when I know there’s something … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. I really didn’t feel like going to yoga one night and I posted the following on facebook: Anyone want to lie to/tell me I paid for yoga, … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. We went to TAP NY for MsBix’s birthday and it was super fun. I didn’t drink any beer, but the food I tried was excellent and the … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: Hey we get the Smithsonian channel. Frank: There’s a Smithsonian channel? Me: Apparently so! Go nerds! Frank: Don’t you mean Jeffersonian? [wink]
I spent a lovely evening with some dear friends, lots of food, even more laughs, and love. I still haven’t been able to put together my thoughts for next year…maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. Maybe I don’t need to? Shrug, too … Continue reading
1. It’s a terrible photo of me. 2. The ribs were really good but the potato salad was awesome. 3. I love this photo because it was a quasi unexpected dinner with BatGirl. Just wish I’d thought to get a … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: Did you see that McDonald’s might serve breakfast all day? Frank: (fist pump) YAY! We did it, America! We did it!
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: Do you want to join Voice of Reason and Gen War for New Years Dinner? Frank: Where are we going? Me: A Brazillian Steak House downtown … Continue reading
friend told me a joke last night at sushi dinner it is quite funny what did one eye say to the other? have a guess? something smells ‘tween us! thought it was funny was a good joke for the kids … Continue reading
See what we started? Noise making candy holders. I don’t have a comment.