You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- Does salsa count as a vegetable? Does that answer change after midnight? #askingforme #fb 2 days ago
- On this #tbt, I channeled my inner Gypsy and had some fine careoke w/ Total Eclipse of the Heart. I hope I did it justice @harriskj #fb 3 days ago
- RT @CoryBooker: We are a nation of immigrants—sharing some love today for those who came to this country seeking a better life #ToImmigrant… 3 days ago
- @TedPotrikus That is an excellent album. 4 days ago
- @mama_novy not inappropriate if there's a legit lesson in it! Write a haiku? @ALT_DOJ 1 week ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: funny
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. I really didn’t feel like going to yoga one night and I posted the following on facebook: Anyone want to lie to/tell me I paid for yoga, … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. We went to TAP NY for MsBix’s birthday and it was super fun. I didn’t drink any beer, but the food I tried was excellent and the … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: Hey we get the Smithsonian channel. Frank: There’s a Smithsonian channel? Me: Apparently so! Go nerds! Frank: Don’t you mean Jeffersonian? [wink]
I spent a lovely evening with some dear friends, lots of food, even more laughs, and love. I still haven’t been able to put together my thoughts for next year…maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. Maybe I don’t need to? Shrug, too … Continue reading
1. It’s a terrible photo of me. 2. The ribs were really good but the potato salad was awesome. 3. I love this photo because it was a quasi unexpected dinner with BatGirl. Just wish I’d thought to get a … Continue reading
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: Did you see that McDonald’s might serve breakfast all day? Frank: (fist pump) YAY! We did it, America! We did it!
This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here. Me: Do you want to join Voice of Reason and Gen War for New Years Dinner? Frank: Where are we going? Me: A Brazillian Steak House downtown … Continue reading
friend told me a joke last night at sushi dinner it is quite funny what did one eye say to the other? have a guess? something smells ‘tween us! thought it was funny was a good joke for the kids … Continue reading
See what we started? Noise making candy holders. I don’t have a comment.