You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- You know, usually I dont see 1:30a anymore unless something exciting is going on. Tonight? Laundry! If youre up right now whats yours? #fb 1 hour ago
- Lemon cookies with raspberry glaze bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/09/20/lem… https://t.co/5phHjJ0TAd 14 hours ago
- And I should add to my last tweet... nor am I pregnant. 1 day ago
- Thank you to whoever bought me something from my @amazon Baby Registry but I don't have one... #fb 1 day ago
- Once Upon a Netflix Binge bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/09/19/onc… https://t.co/HDU6HSHxSs 1 day ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: brody
Well, hello there. Thanks for joining me for a cup of coffee. How are you today? Are you doing anything for St. Patrick’s Day? I have to be up early tomorrow so I’ll be celebrating 3/17 with laundry! And maybe … Continue reading
It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I … Continue reading
We all have a little bit of crazy in us. I know I do and those closest to me do as well. It’s part of what makes us, well, us! Would you like to hear a little bit of mine? … Continue reading
This is my brother’s dog, Brody. We’re buddies. He’s digging all the snow, but pretending to be sad because I won’t give him part of my Krispy treat. Oh well! He wishes you a chewtoyriffic New Years Eve.