You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- Does salsa count as a vegetable? Does that answer change after midnight? #askingforme #fb 2 days ago
- On this #tbt, I channeled my inner Gypsy and had some fine careoke w/ Total Eclipse of the Heart. I hope I did it justice @harriskj #fb 3 days ago
- RT @CoryBooker: We are a nation of immigrants—sharing some love today for those who came to this country seeking a better life #ToImmigrant… 3 days ago
- @TedPotrikus That is an excellent album. 4 days ago
- @mama_novy not inappropriate if there's a legit lesson in it! Write a haiku? @ALT_DOJ 1 week ago
Other stuff I’m working on…
Tag Archives: Birthday
Hi there. It’s been a bit. How are you? I’m tentatively back although I’m not sure what it’ll look like, how often I’ll be here or if it’ll even stick. I guess I just missed you. What’s in your cup … Continue reading
That is all. Carry on.
If you’re doing the BlogLovin thing I’ll still be here, but Google Reader is going kaput July 1 so people (including myself) are looking into other options. Now on to the real show! Daddy-O had a birthday last week and … Continue reading
You might recall that I was really worried that yesterday was going to suck the goat and while it could have, I am incredibly lucky and willful so it was a lovely day. What made it a lovely day? I’ll … Continue reading
Tomorrow is my birthday and I’m not sure how I feel about it this year. I really like birthdays. Mine, other peoples, doesn’t matter. I like celebrating something and spoiling my friends on their special day. I also feel that … Continue reading
Don’t forget there’s a prize! Every comment on thankful for posts gets an entry. See complete rules here. Today I am thankful that I got to know Lance and spend the time that I did with him. Today’s his birthday … Continue reading