A bit ago I came up with an idea that I would do reader assigned task/adventure/challenge and blog about them. Each month I will undergo or partake in a reader assigned task, project or activity. The kicker for some will be that either the person who suggests the assigned task/adventure/challenge or a reader of my choice will be joining me.
Here are the requirements:
- Nothing that will cost me more than $40 and I reserve the right in any particular month to reduce or raise that amount depending on how much extra cash I have on hand. (If it doesn’t cost me anything to do (including gas or food) then I will do something fun with that money.)
- Nothing that will get me physically hurt, arrested, or make people dislike me. I reserve the right to pass on anything too wild or over the top.
- It has to be able to completed in one month’s time.
- You or another reader should be willing to do it with me.
- Suggestions for things I’ve not done before will be given priority over those I’ve done
- You have to have your suggestion in by the 25th of the month to be considered for the next month.
Ready? Go for it!
Or email me at bakinginmybathingsuit[at]gmail[dot]com