It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
While it felt like the week took FOREVER, it was really kind of quick. Holiday weekends do that I think.
Man I love a 4 day week. If I could make that happen every week I totally would do it. What’s an extra 2.5 hours a day since I’m already here? Not oging to happen at this job, but a girl can dream, right?
Anyway! Good things from last week:
- Only 2 more mandatory Saturdays of group lessons. (Not that I’m counting, who are we kidding? I totally am now.)
- Short week at work
- GF pot pies
- Perfect rainbows
- Getting the house selling process started
- My Google-fu
- BatGirl’s guest post (If you want to do one, let me know!)
- My friends not questioning my quirks or what I’m up to next.
- Decent outcomes for a long day at the pool.
- M&M Sharing size bag of peanut butter and one of caramel. (I mostly shared.)
- I have so many questions… True Story: I Married A Convicted Murderer
- McSweeneys: Jared Kushner’s Letter Home from Camp
- From my previous supervisor and dear friend who is making her dream come true in retirement. Living the Dream
- From local blogger Mr. Dave. Throwing Candy
- From Acts of the Apostasy Pope Francis Uses Fidget Spinner to Explain God During Homily
Love her a little more with each song.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?