I’ve mentioned it a few times, but I’ve sort of been in a fog for awhile. A couple of weeks ago it felt like I woke up and now I’m all ready to make some moves.
The focus for June is largely going to be just that: Moves.
As in I want to sell my house and move. I want to move my joints more. I want to move more from my To-Do list to my Done! list.
- Finish getting the house ready to put on the market. Really this could be it’s own damn 500 things, but hopefully this weekend I can get some of it underway. Early next week I’m meeting with the real estate agent to get this show on the road. I think Frank and I are both ready to just be done and move on.
- Part of getting it ready is sorting out what to do with all the craft supplies I really don’t need to keep. Don’t worry, I’ll still be crafting but I don’t need all of it. I’m considering selling a bunch of it on fb Marketplace.
- Hit the yoga mat a minimum of 8 times. I have a Groupon to use and purchased some more Happy Hour yoga classes when they were on sale for Memorial Day weekend. Yoga with Adriene is great, but sometimes I feel that I work harder in an actual class setting.
- Read and review 3 books. (And review a 4th that is already read, but I have to write up. Then I only have about 80 left to do to catch up with my NetGalley shelf.)
- Enjoy being happy, keep seeing the good, practice patience, do something every day that brings me peace, and trying not to worry about what’s next. I still have my moments, but man, it’s really been nice lately to not have to fight just to keep my head up. Knock on wood this keeps up.
Alright so that last part doesn’t have anything to really do with “moves” but hey, I’ve got this good thing going, I have to do what I can to keep it up, right?
I have a few other fun things planned for June that hopefully pan out. A craft day, a few birthdays, hopefully a few camp fires with marshmallows etc. Next weekend I’m also going to my Pop’s b’day. He’s going to be 85!
What do you want to do in June?