It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
Last week was pretty decent to me. Knock on wood the coming one has more triumphs than trip ups.
So here you go, from last week:
- Only 3 more mandatory Saturdays of group lessons. (Not that I’m counting)
- Funny Instagram links to send to NotSoSweetPea
- Mostly smiley long weekends in the sticks
- Phenomenal response in solidarity to this post about LuLaRoe (and all the “leaving groups” I did last week. I’m in only 2 now I think? I know both reps and they don’t annoy me with it.)
- Realizations, making decisions and feeling relieved instead of terrified afterwards.
- Paring down some social media stuff to just what I actually want to see.
- Another guest post already submitted! (If you want to do one, let me know!)
- Gluten free cheese crackers from Aldi (seriously, they’re pretty great)
- Google hangouts with OG and MJ (And all the great pics from their adventures)
- Knock off cold meds
- Finding new homes for the “stuff” I don’t want/need anymore
- Ridiculousness around me. (I don’t know if the Universe sends it because I appreciate it/as a reward or if it’s that I pay attention to stuff going on around me, but man there’s been some funny stuff.)
- Belated b’day night out with MsBix for dinner, treats, and wine glass painting!
- Sushi dinner with a friend and her husband! Great time 🙂
- Text messages from partners in crime that leave you laughing in tears
- McSweeney’s List: Fast and the Furious Movies That Have a Higher Approval Rating Than President Trump
- First Annual Comedy Wildlife Photo Awards (Do I need to say more?)
- Feel good story of someone helping others (hope his momma isn’t after his money now…)
- Everything to leave Netflix in June
- Pink Pineapples? It’s all about the Lycopene.
- Which is better? Greek or Regular yogurt?
Nothing sticks out! Let’s go with an old favorite then? Did you have a favorte song last week?
This new Hanson song is catchy, but I don’t know if it’s my favorite from last week. It might make a running playlist though.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?