It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
So there have been some icky moments in the last couple of weeks so I’m especially thankful for the good moments in the past couple of weeks.
Here’s Good Things for weeks 45-46:
- Dirty Dancing at Proctors with some of the most dear friends
- Hot showers after a cold night at the pool.
- My kiddos first swim meet. I’m so proud!
- Love My Goat White
- Crocheting with friends
- Gluten free lasagna
- The Copper Fox with Daddy-O to listen to our friend Bil play music.
- A really good craft show
- Realizing I’m down 15lbs from June 2015 and some of my favorite pants are thisclose to fitting again
- Laughing with friends
- The ice machine at work
- New babies making their way into the world
- My Pop.
- Paying off my car loan…
- and the bank approving a semi-unexpected at this time car loan for me.
- Yay! ‘The Librarians’ Returns With More Spellbinding Magic And Mayhem [Spoilers]
- How’s your pumpkin pie? Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Making a Better Pumpkin Pie — Tips from The Kitchn
- The Terrifying Truth Behind Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
- How to Get the Most Out of All-You-Can-Eat Sushi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Advice for Living.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?