It’s been a busy week with work work work and hey some more work, but it’s good for me, right?
How ’bout a quick five things for this Friday? Feel free to grab a cup of coffee if you’d like. Or maybe a beer. I certainly won’t judge if you’d like a beer on a Friday!
Oooh I was just reminded it’s a long weekend! I knew that a few days ago, but seemed to have forgotten it again until just now. Not that I’m doing anything super fun that I know of for sure. Unless you count working at the pool. I know I’m doing that and it should be fun. The rest of the weekend? Who knows?
- I’m getting my hair cut off today. I’ve given it zero further thought than making the appointment. All I know is that it’s getting too long to reach the ends when I blow dry it and it didn’t grow evenly so it needs to go. Maybe I’ll get a trim, maybe I’ll to go Pinterest and say, “There. That.” (That’s what I usually do anyway.)
- I’ve spent more time face to face with people again and it’s been delightful. An old friend, Daddy-O and my former boss. Lots of laughs, good conversation, and pretty tasty food.
- I think tonight for dinner I’m going to make the acorn squash that’s sitting on my counter. I usually put butter and brown sugar in it. Sometimes garlic, butter, and Worcestershire sauce. What do you put in yours?
- I’ve decided what I want to do for my 40th birthday if some things fall into place/I get my ducks in a row. I want to have an Alice and Wonderland party complete with flamingo croquet, super fun desserts, and lots of fun people. Possibly in costume.
- I made a major bonehead move. The other day when I was trying to upload pics to google, I didn’t connect to the wifi properly first so it was over data. 2GB of data gone like that. Oh well, I’ll be more careful next time. Have you ever done such a thing?
So how are you? Anything to report?