Gosh. Friday you’ve arrived you beautiful thing, you. It was one of those weeks I didn’t think you’d come around, but you always come through. Eventually.
Let’s get a quickie Friday Five in before it’s time to commence weekend activities of work, work, work, and then play by the pool with some babes.
- I’ve been looking at puppies again. It’s come pretty close to sending the email off to go meet them but I was stopped when a friend said to me, “Court, really? A mastiff/great dane mix? This falls under ‘Not Your Best Idea’ category. You’ll have to work a second job JUST TO FEED IT.” (Kill joy, but I suppose they had a point.) One of these days…
- I haven’t been blogging much because my hands feel tied about some things I really want to talk about, but I’m not allowed to. Know that my nephew is awesome (finally growing into his head), my friends are great, and I have some plans in the works.
- My cousin got married a couple of weeks ago. It was a great wedding, she was beautiful, it was ridiculously fun, and my family is awesome. We really like her dude and his family. Well, I really like him, The Bro and Miz think he’s “okay”. (In fairness, that’s pretty high praise from them.)
- I will never understand high-school and college kids not wanting to take hours at the pool. Ms.Bix and company and I took literally all the hours we could when we were in high-school and college. I mean really. It’s okay, I’ll take them I guess…
- I’m so far behind my book reading and reviews it’s not even funny. I’ll have to read a bunch on my upcoming plane trips and get my butt in gear on the reviews or they’ll stop giving me free books!
What’s up in your world? Have a quick Friday Five for me?