It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
Last week was total crap. Total, absolute, bullpucky crap. BUT! I had some good moments though so let’s focus on the Good Things:
- A four day week
- Paper doll voodoo dolls
- Grilling weather and laying on my tree fort deck
- Listening to the rain storm in stereo
- Surprise visit from my Bro and Brody
- Friends welcoming new babies
- New candles
- Dinner and laughs with MsBix at The VanDyke (Really good gf pizza and cobb salad!)
- Work sanctioned arts and crafts/designing stuff
- GF Donuts Frank brought me as a surprise.
I read a terrible book and a bunch of stuff for work. I am reading a good book now and will review it soon. Otherwise I was so slammed with work stuff I don’t think I read anything at all. My brain was pretty much shot by the end of the day.
This one spoke to me this week.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?