It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
This past week was a little foggy due to cold meds and feeling unwell. I slept a good deal of the weekend.
- Crabbie’s Hard Ginger ale
- House flipping show marathons.
- TRX yoga was fun. Challenging, but fun
- Long weekends
- Texts of thanks from someone you never thought you’d hear from again
- The right person seeing someone’s behaviors aren’t all in your head.
- NyQuil and cough drops
- Trip to Key West getting closer!
- Chatting with my bro and confirming Brody will be with us for the month of March.
- Hot baths with the bath bombs I made. Working on a new book The Skeleton Garden (one of the sequels to The Red Book at Primrose Garden it seems there was one in between, you don’t need to read it to know what’s going on here.)
- Non-Alcoholic to order when you’re out and about (other than soda, seltzer, and water) Some of these look pretty fancy!
- It’s actually an animated video but the Inner Life of the Cell is pretty darn cool.
- Taylor Swift Said Exactly What Madonna, Britney Spears, And Others Were Thinking At The Grammys and I think a lot of us think something like this in our own work.
- I’m too married for Tinder, but Tender…
- Oh it’s tempting to have something to make edible spoons! But Alton wouldn’t approve of a unitasker so I think we’ll have to skip it.
I can’t tell you how incredibly sad I was to see that they are not coming close to us on this tour.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?