It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
I don’t wish to jinx it, but I think my mood is leveling off a little. It seems an initial adjustment can be needed when starting thyroid meds. (Also not to jinx it, it’s helping my my energy levels and weight coming down with less of a fight.)
Also we’re all the way through January and I still don’t know what I’d like for this year. I’m also not beating myself up about it yet. That’s progress.
- Great responses to writing I’ve done lately for work and for others.
- Daddy-O’s lasagna from the freezer and GF garlic bread
- Baking for a cause and hearing how fast they went!
- Blood oranges
- Semi-fleixble work schedule when it’s really necessary
- Seeing how excited Brodsmontana was to see my brother.
- Lazy chicken noodle soup and pawning some of the left overs off on my brother
- Being able to make most of the swim parents happy this week
- Paying $0.24 for a full tank of gas. Remember when it was exciting to pay $24 for the whole tank again? Thanks to local grocery store, it was less than a quarter this time.
- The sequel to Dorthy Must Die, The Wicked Will Rise. (I have another review publishing this week and next but I’ll do this one soon.)
- You can now take a tour of the Guggenheim via Google Maps.
- Super awesome geode cake! Oh goodness this is impressive.
- Did you hear about the dog who took 7th place in the marathon?
- This boost to my self esteem and body image was really sort of interesting to find when I was doing yoga more often. I think it was because I was proud of myself for doing hard things.
- If you might want to be part of a virtual book club, you should check out Bonnie’s.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?