It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
- A bonus day to the weekend. Already looking forward to the next one!
- Pancakes for breakfast
- Getting taxes started
- Friends sending me hysterical links.
- Putting down the knitting needles before stabbing myself in frustration.
- Really kind words from a swim dad and a hug from my swimmer
- Making a b’day video for my aunt’s 50th b’day! It was short and sweet, but I hear she was really touched.
- Coloring my page a day calendar
- Decluttering my blog reader.
- Re-reading Christopher Pike books in hot bubble baths.
Good reads (Other interesting reads are here.)
- Tips for better pet photography. We are caring for the most handsome pup in the world so it’s easy to take good pics of him.
- This was an interesting read about finding meaning in a job you don’t necessarily love or even like. I think those mesh well with my growing where you’re planted. (And I still don’t love my job, but I like a really solid percentage of it and most of the people I work with are cool.)
- Why Yes, I Do Want Free Art: Favorites from the New York Public Library Digital Collection This is so cool.
- Sarah Palin’s endorsement of Tronald Dump Mad Libs version
- Did you like Clueless? How about Jake Gyllenhaal, Bradley Cooper, and Seth Rogen? Here. They reenact a scene from Clueless.
Thank you BatGirl for sharing this.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?