It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
- A cuddle buddy for a nap
- Sharing laughs with co-workers
- Connecting with friends who also live on Infertility Island. (Big hugs from my heart to yours.)
- Being invited to join another department for more projects.
- Leverage marathons
- NEW Photos of my adorable nephew on my phone to look at and smile
- Ginger ale and Trader Joe’s Candied Ginger
- Knowing the upcoming Monday is OFF
- Donating blood and having iron levels high enough to do double reds.
- Brodsmontana being a goofball.
- Interesting info about adult streaming sites
- What’s causing my flat cookies?” This was also a helpful read
- 19 apps to reinvent yourself in 2016
- How to Be a More Curious Person: 7 Tips for Becoming a Lifelong Learner (I’ve always been curious about the world around me so this was an interesting read for me.)
- Most insane abandoned places and in NYS I’d like to visit all of them please and thank you
- Spermbot: Newly developed microscopic sperm could revolutionize infertility treatment.
This song just makes me want to dance.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?