It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
For the Good Things
- AAA for really cold nights when the car jack won’t cooperate.
- Understanding swim parents
- Thyroid meds. I think they’re working?
- Friends who share space in your brain.
- Photos of my adorable nephew on my phone to look at and smile
- Fleece blankets and socks; Cuddles shirt and pants
- Double cash back from ebates
- Dinner in the crock pot when I get home from work
- Laundry in the house. So often this one!
New for this year! I’m going to share some fun links from the week.
And for the Good Reads:
- 7 Strange Questions that Help You Find Purpose in Your Life No comment on why I read this one.
- First Trailer for Baz Lurhmann’s “The Get Down” Transports Us Back to late ’70s NYC I’m going to check this out. I’m a fan of Baz
- The 38 Best Places to Brunch in NYC I like brunch. Do you like brunch?
- 10 Habits of a Highly Organized Person: How Pro Organizer Fay Wolf Keeps Her Life Under Control It was nice to see I already do some of this. This was also interesting, but less specific list.
- Songs I Mourned Men To Good list of heartbreak/healing songs.
And one more new addition for the line up! How about my favorite photo from the week? I couldn’t decide.
Is that cookie for me?
A #Brodsmontana Standoff.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Read anything good this week?