It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
Anyone else have a craptastic week or am I one of the lucky ones? Okay it wasn’t miserable it was just made harder than it had to be for no particular reason.
So! In no particular order of importance or timing.
- The cutest birthday party I’ve gone to in a long time and meeting good people.
- Smiles from Mehmere and Nanny when I needed to hear from them
- Those grapes in the picture. A whole pound of them.
- NCIS marathons instead of football
- Throwing stuff away
- Crossing off projects
- Honey Nut Cheerios being gluten free
- More Dorthy Must Die
Dystopian with some SciFi take on Oz
- Sitting on the deck in the lovely weather laughing with and catching up with friends.
- Getting the right info in the right people’s hands.
- My Google-fu
- Hosting an awesome conference call for work and teasing out possible solutions
- A photo of my nephew from his mom which brightened my day
- Expanding my work horizons and knowing I can fo the new part
- Girls night dinner with beautiful lifelong friends
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Tell me something random about yourself. If you don’t want it to be public, email it to me at bakinginmybathingsuit(at)gmail(dot)com and it’ll stay between you, me, and my NSA agent.
*Don’t forget! I’m fundraising for Team Harlow again this year. You can donate here. (As with last year, for every donation over $25, there’s cupcakes or cookies in it for you. I’m not above bribing you, but prefer to think of it as a tasty thank you!)*