It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
Here we go (in no particular order of importance or timing):
- A surprise visitor at work
- A trip to Fenway with Sue for her bday!
- Friends that make me laugh
- Streamlining systems.
- My command center at work cutting distractions
- Sealing and staining the deck
- Google-fu being strong for vetting purposes
- Super awesome lessons with some of my swimmers.
- Random snail mail
- Tasty fresh fruit and purple freezy pops. (Purple is my favorite flavor)
- Dinner ready when I get home from the pool.
- A good book on the deck
- The top of my RedSox cup doubling as a tray to collect condensation.
- Samples from advertising websites. (Wine bottle, cupcake and cell phone shaped stress toys anyone? They’re mine but I’ll tell you where you can order yours.)
- Finding my orange highlighter
- Voyager and NCIS on Netflix (Kes and Abby are my favorites)
- Fun dinner’s with Daddy-O and DexPaul
- Checking out the new Wal-Mart. It’s so good for people watching.
- Brodsmontana being back
- The Metformin doing its job in some ways, maybe working all around?
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?