Friday Fill-In and a quick haiku. (Friday Fill-In seems to be no more, but maybe I’ll write some myself.)
I don’t have much time for today, but I thought it would be fun to do a
just quick hit and run
interesting week for me
and how has yours been?
i hope it was fun
filled with interesting things
and lots of delight
thought i’d bring ‘kus back
do you love a good haiku?
i do, that’s for sure
On to the Fill-In. Please feel free to play along.
1. Right now I’m tired. really really tired.
2. Seeing connections and possibilities is my well known quirk. (Among others.)
3. Are you afraid of the dark?
4. Dessert first, then dinner! (Dinner travels well, dessert rarely does.)
5. That’s why you should do that.
6. Murder She Wrote is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting home – but it won’t be til later, tomorrow my plans include too many hours at the pool and Sunday, I want to go to yoga and take a nap!
How about you?