Do you ever look through your draft emails? Sometimes I do and I find the darnedest things. Mostly I think they’re emails that I’ve started from my cell phone and got saved to drafts but you never really know. Also, I have no idea what I meant by something or who it was to.
Since it’s Friday which starts with F as does Five, here’s a few of them.
- I hope today is kind and gentle.
- With gratitude, affection, and love…
- Perhaps the goal is to keep people busy doing long division so they don’t have time to eat food.
- The stressed part is unfortunate because I’ve deliberately taken on less this year than in previous years, but hey, life sees it fitting to have my stress levels at a certain point during every holiday season so why not? (I’m fine.)
- The mark of a good supervisor is when your employees hate you (I know what this is from, but I still laughed when I saw it.)
Go ahead, look in your email drafts and comment with something you find there. It’ll be a fun game. Ready? GO!