I really wanted to wear these shoes in the photo and my skirt I had made wasn’t sitting just right so pants it was! (Maybe I should have bought these shoes in black instead? But I just loved the brown!)
Anyway! Here’s five random thoughts for today:
- Yesterday I went to an initial visit with my OB in hopes that we can get a little biker for our triathlon team sooner than later. (We’ve been trying for a year now.) The trying to get knocked up doctor’s visit went well. We’re starting with some blood tests in the next few weeks so we can see if it’s something that’s “easy” to fix or if it’s something that needs to be referred to a specialist on right away.
- I’m incredibly thankful today for a reasonably stable job with good benefits. (Knock on wood that doesn’t change any time soon.) Having time saved up and support makes facing a lot of challenges easier.
- Next week I’m headed to hopefully sunny Florida to see Momma et al! I’m pretty darn excited – especially after finding out that one of the ladies who will be there likes Pudding Shots! My birthday is while we’re down there so I’ll have to make some.
- I get super excited about snail mail. Even when the post office messes it up. (Love you for trying, BatGirl!)
- I need some new art for my office. Let me know if you have a kiddo who wants to make me something. Or share a link to something awesome. (This goes for our house too. Our walls are embarrassingly blank.)
What do you have to share for me? Any big plans for this weekend? I hear there’s something in NYC called Wine Riot. It looks like fun! Tickets for this year are sold out, but maybe another event.
I hope you have a kick ass weekend! Anything exciting planned?