It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
Here we go (in no particular order of importance or timing):
- Decent first run to start getting back into it even if my tush is a wee bit sore. (I’m doing Couch to 5K and I started with the end of Week 2 because the first few days don’t seem to do much for me.)
- A kiddo at the pool “swimming” underwater. (She was really just trying to kick with her face in the water, but it’s a huge step in the right direction.)
- Supper with D’Lovely and her crew and smooshie hugs from Em and O.
- My Board of Director understanding that the tech mishap wasn’t my doing and thinking I’m doing a great job.
- A photo from Brody
- Lunch with Sue between pool shifts
- Mental hugs from afar.
- Advil, Excedrine Migraine, and Zyrtec with a Coke to make my head less hurty.
- Friends helping each other out
- Dinner being ready when I get home from a long day and night at the pool.
- Netflix to keep me company while I can’t sleep and/or don’t feel well. (Currently watching Leverage.)
- News of babies, new jobs, milestones, and other great things for friends.
- Alex Minsky‘s abs.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?