It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
Things got a little busy and
Here we go (in no particular order of importance or timing):
- Warmer temperatures
- Dinner with my dad, bro and Frank (and Brody)
- My pants being just a tiny bit looser.
- Leaving the pool when it’s light out
- Gluten free chicken wings
- Googleable hex codes for colors I want.
- Tiring Brody out a the doggie park
- Booking a ticket to fly south for a get away
- Being able to help a friend
- A decent enough start to swimming lessons for this session
- Corned beef, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot one day and chicken soup in the crock pot another day.
- Unexpected snail mail
- Picking up friends at the airport
- My bro thinking we did a good job with Brody.
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?