It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
This particular week had some challenges that I’d rather forget so it’s doubly important that I remember the good.
Here we go:
- Read a whole book in an hour plus one sitting. It’s been forever since a book grabbed me like that and I’ll say more about that soon.
- Great news for several friends – this summer is bringing more babies!
- Super supportive friends who might not have experience in what’s troubling me, but are always there for me
- Family dinner with my parents, brother and g-d family. My niece and nephew are excellent pizza maker helpers!
- Short work week with a mostly free day to finish watching Once Upon a Time and working on stuff for an upcoming show.
- Connecting people who need to be connected
- A bonus evening home
- My coworker having almond milk so I don’t have to use icky creamers
- Saturday at the pool working out even though it was set to be problematic.
- People loving their snail mail.
How was your week? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?