It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
So, here’s what has been good lately:
- Pretty nail polish – now to just get it on my nails.
- Frank. I Like him.
- Cooperative staff for swimming lessons
- Flexible swim parents
- Friends to laugh with while we eat sushi lunch special
- Hope that it’ll work out and if not then it’ll be okay (Vague, I know. I don’t know how deep into this particular thing I want to get right now. I’m okay, just wrestling with something.)
- Difficult but really good yoga class
- Coming close a few days to my 120oz of water
- Grilled peanut butter and jelly.
- Once Upon a Time to keep me company while I didn’t feel so awesome.
- Several completed crochet projects
How was your week? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?