It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
So, here’s what has been good lately:
- Great swimming lessons with the kiddos and a decent first day of a session
- Catching up on Scorpion
- Hearing Daddy-O super excited about his vacation plans
- Peanut Butter frosting, homemade Chex, Trader Joe’s hash browns and Wild Berry Adirondack Seltzer
- Comments from friends on crazy articles I find
- Breakfast meeting with colleagues
- A new Super B supplement that’s not a horse pill
- Friday night in with Frank
- New dryer
- Good outfits
- Delightful afternoon with some new “Hookers” with my Learn to Crochet gathering. Many thanks to me helpers!
How was your week? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?