It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
It’s been too long since I’ve done one of these, so in no particular order, what has been good lately:
- Being surrounded by wonderful people for New Year’s Eve
- Having the skills and ability to figure it out to hang a door and a new light for the entry way.
- Lunch with a dear friend and her super fun husband. Fun fact: I’ve known her half my life now.
- Once Upon a Time binging and a bit of relaxation
- Being “dry” for 2 weeks and a break. I think I finally stopped smelling like the pool. I’m ready to go back.
- Hockey with two of my best guys
- A quiet day at the office to ease back into work after 9 days out
- Making a pattern work
- Quiet yoga at home when class didn’t work out
- Writing down good things
How was your week? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes?