I’m feeling scattered today. I know, what else is new? Actually it was a pretty good week for me focus wise! And sleep wise, but that’s a whole other matter. I jotted down a few things that I wanted to blog about this week but when I sat down to do it, they ideas floated away.
Instead, I’ll share my notes/thoughts that I’ve had this week. I promise there’s almost no rhyme or reason to them.
- My pool looks really sad and lonely without any water in it. Okay so it’s not MY pool, it’s the pool I work at, but after 5+ years I feel like it’s mine. I took that photo last night when Daddy-O and I met for some family cardio. It dawns on me that I’m so much better at getting a workout in when someone else is there to meet me. I’ll cancel on myself, but not on someone else. I also got some funny looks from some of the women up there. I think it was that they were trying to place me because they usually see me in a bathing suit, not a tshirt and shorts. Or maybe they didn’t like that I was putting a little sass in my elliptical time. Who knows.
- Arctic Grape Ice Breakers Ice Cubes are spot on for any one who loved Grape Bubblicious bubblegum. (Me! No shame about it here. Purple flavor rocks.)
- It makes me sad that the yoga studios in this area seem to have something against people who work “normal” hours. I can find exactly 3 yoga classes to attend before work. (I looked at the online schedules that were posted for the many studios/gyms that would be feasible for me to get to in the morning.) Most of them start after 8:30 or 9am. I realize there are bunch of retired people and stay at home moms or people who don’t work regular hours, but I think the studios or gyms would find themselves with a lot more coin in their pockets if they’d do a 6:30am class once or twice a week. I try to go to the one at my gym as often as I can and it’s really well attended so I have a feeling others would be too.
- Sunday I’m headed to Lancaster PA! I don’t know that anyone else would be particularly excited about such an exotic location, but my cousin is getting married on Monday so Momma and I are making the trek down. We might even hit up the outlets. (Nine West, Converse, and Fossil, I’m looking at you!) I’ll report back.
- If you have a sense of humor about religion (or aren’t a member of a Christian denomination) then you might find this Twitter to be funny. HolyBookofBible has such gems
It made me laugh, that’s for sure.
That’s it for now. Did you have any fun random thoughts this week?