I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
- Gouda Mac and Cheese to share with friends
- The beautiful bluejay that visited
- Fun graphic design (unicorn farting glitter, Tom Cruise is a robot.)
- Live music in the sunshine and laughing with Frank, Daddy-O and Cas
- Frank still Liking me when I’m having a hard time Liking myself.
- Planning a girls day for 9/27. If you’re local and think you might want in let me know and I’ll send you the info. We’re doing a painting at a bar and lunch.
- “Beating” the guy next to me on the rower. He just couldn’t keep up and it made me giggle.
- Reading at lunch with left over Chili Pie.
- Liking my outfits most days last week.
- One of my special needs kiddos making progress with me.
- Not breaking down in tears for Sunday’s yoga class
How was your week?