I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
It’s been too long since I’ve done one of these, so in no particular order, what has been good lately:
- Finding myself again
- Completing 2 scarves
- Cocktails on the deck with friends. (Mojitos, Root2Beer, and Nectarine(?) Orange with Lime Popsicle for ice with rum.)
- Getting the green room painting done and rearranged.
- “Comfort” food (Chipotle chicken burrito bowl, grocery store sushi)
- Coffee with hot chocolate for a double pick me up when I haven’t slept.
- Getting settled in my new office
- Keeping up with #julyoga (and a fricken great Tuesday class!)
- Some free new books from NetGalley (even though Red Letter Reads seems to be no more, I still get free books to read through NetGalley.)
- Constant Comment Tea.
- Getting plans sorted out for CAR’s wedding in Chicago!
How was your week?