I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
It’s been too long since I’ve done one of these, so in no particular order, what has been good lately:
- Acceptance some disappointing news
- The soundtrack to Crossing Jordan bringing back old, sweet memories. Like this Nora song
- Mojitos and shrimp tacos after yoga class
- An interesting opportunity coming up; email submitted
- Peaches and cream ice cream
- Fireworks and froyo date
- Two Sues and two days 🙂
- Keeping up with #julyoga
- Bad TV including Petals on the Wind, Virgin Territory, etc.
- Footsies clearing up after the mud run.
- That guy I Like making me laugh and taking care of me
So that guy I married? He’s been writing some cool things on his newish blog. It’s over here.
How was your week?