Happy Friday. This week has felt particularly long and I’m quite sure it’s the weather. It’s really hard to know how far along in your day you are when the sky looks the same when you leave the house as halfway through the day and then again when you go home.
whining talking about the dreary grey that we’ve got going on outside. I hear a lot of people are starting to struggle with it and feeling gloomy. Hopefully tomorrow’s forecast of sunshine(!) is accurate and helpful. Please? Mother nature, if you come through on this I’ll make whoever made you sad apologize.
What? You think it’s weird I think it rains when Mother Nature is sad? Or is it that I talk to her? Pshaw! Where’s your whimsy?
Anyway. I’m running out of these Fill-Ins that I want to do and might have to start doing a Mad Lib of the week or something. Who’d play along with that?
Down the road – have to finish the house first! As for today, here we go!
1. I was looking for the end of the rainbow.
2. Ladies Lunch is one of my favorite ways to socialize.
3. I looked at the clock 400 times in the last half hour.
4. Green Sharpie Pen or blue Bic Crystal is the type of pen I most prefer to use.
5. What in the Name of all things crafty is that?!
6. Finding small moments of beauty seems to happen to me often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, crocheting and hanging out with that guy I married, tomorrow my plans include yoga, touching up walls and bringing in furniture and Sunday, I want to have a low key day and maybe see Daddy-O if he’s free and not on the bike!
Okay, now it’s your turn. Go forth and fill-in!