What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
This last week was another incredibly difficult one and it becomes more important in my mind to remember the good. So! In no particular order, what has been good lately:
- Two nights of long stretches of semi decent sleep
- A relaxing morning at the pool
- Peanut butter and Jelly Oatmeal
- B’day dinner with Daddy-O
- A confirmed closing date
- More boxes packed
- My muscles
- Orange highlighters
- Painting with Ms.Bix and a couple of glasses of wine and a new lunch friend!
- Our baby birds (see above)
So that guy I married? He started a new blog. It’s over here.
How was your week?