I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
This last week was another incredibly difficult one and it becomes more important in my mind to remember the good. So! In no particular order, what has been good lately:
- Seeing Ms.Bix twice this weekend! (Beer tasting and color run!)
- Family hugs and a wonderful tribute to Nanny
- Finding what I needed for a pattern testing
- Road trip to see one of Frank’s favorite musicians, Ted Leo
- Uncharged, yet paid time off
- Getting my whole to do list done
- More boxes packed. I’m getting to the point I’m not sure what to pack next
- Thoughts for my family and me from incredibly kind souls and lovely friends
- Jelly Beans and Peeps
- Zyrtec for my allergies. Spring has sprung!
That’s it for now, I’m okay, just really fricken tried.
How was your week?