I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order, what has been good lately:
- Tea, hot and iced
- Sick days to use without guilt
- Spring Fling ice cream from Stewart’s
- Colleagues bringing me boxes for packing
- Trader Joe’s guy opening a lane just for me
- Sushi special on the weekend
- Psych reruns
- Frank. So many reasons.
- Cold working its way out!
- Major project done at work
That’s it for now, I’m still way tired and need to go blow my nose again.
How was your week?