I’ve got nothing today. I’m recovering from the bug that knocked me on my butt earlier this week and although feeling better, I don’t feel super awesome. Yet.
1. I love springtime in the North East, sure it takes a bit to get here, but it’s so beautiful once it arrives!
2. Pancakes (GF) and eggs are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I’m always searching for my cell phone!
4. Quiet time with Bones, Psych or a book is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I will go look at paint colors at lunch!
6. Almost any form of potato is what I’ve been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include teaching, packing, and laundry and Sunday, I want to have a free day!