I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- Working out an acceptable pool schedule for this session (filling in)
- Getting ready for vacation!
- 1lb closer to my goal
- Figuring out why I was craving bread and pretzels like woah (need selenium)
- Cashew butter and old school canned fruit salad
- Laughs with Frank
- Teens I teach being engaged in our discussion
- Coupons for Michael’s
- 2 dates with Sue
- Meeting a fan of my Court I Crafty work
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: Exhaustion won out most days
Activity: Yoga: 1/2 Swim: 2 days of teaching Run: 0
Hula was super fun! And bun hurt inducing.
General feeling of overall accomplishment: Haha, I have no idea. I got a lot done this weekend…that counts. At least I say it does.
How was your week?