This is part of the Frank said feature. You can see more here.
You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- @Ask_Spectrum you guys need to stop with the BS apologies and just actually do things right. Processing credit cards isnt that hard. 1 day ago
- Those w/ food sensitive/allergies, you ever said "Screw it, I'll just deal?" because you wanted something? Wanted pancakes for 8 days #fb 1 day ago
- I might go to @Starbucks more if their employees didn't sound like elitist jackholes when they correct my orders. Give me the small 1. 2 days ago
- Coffee date bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/09/22/cof… https://t.co/oNca7nZfv3 2 days ago
- Yeah, @getspectrum I hope you send me a survey because it was crap but I doubt you will. Also, please fix your ish, I want to pay my bill. 3 days ago
Other stuff I’m working on…