I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- Local bank hopefully being able to approve us after the other guy was a big fat jerk. I wanted to hug local bank guy.
- Seeing my brother
- Understanding friends when I just look at them and say, “I’m sorry, I have to leave.” (mid conversation)
- My cupcake fleece blanket
- A night of “relaxing” I didn’t even really crochet
- Fixing our vacuum with mustache duct tape.
- Hugs from little buddies
- Chipotle with Sue and Frank (just wait for the Frank saids!)
- A swim mom cancelling just when I needed her to.
- Hot chocolate at work being replenished.
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: Exhaustion won out most days
Activity: Yoga: 0 Swim: 0 Run: 0
It was for the best.
General feeling of overall accomplishment: Blech. I feel like I got nothing done and other than measuring floors, doing laundry, and getting food this weekend’s to do list was left untouched.
How was your week?