I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- NYS Sales Tax approval for Court is Crafty! Shop opening soon.
- Taxes done.
- Blueberry waffles with peanut butter
- Mortgage preapproved (knock on wood it works out!
- B’day dinner with MsMS
- A short work week
- Frank. So many times Frank.
- The seriously most amazing friends I could even consider asking for in Life.
- Not having a stroke when dealing with my landlord and our bedroom wster feature with fungus
- Sewing w/MsBix.
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: Let’s not discuss sleep this week.
Activity: Yoga: 1 Swim: 0 Run: 0
Moving furniture and pacing were also workouts this week.
General feeling of overall accomplishment: I can’t even tell you what I did. I think I got a bunch done? A lot was added to my list though.
How was your week?