I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- Not running out of gas on the way to work
- Not throwing up or passing out IN yoga class, after was a close call
- Convincing an annoying lawyer that she was wrong
- GF pizza to pick up
- Friends who understand when I have to cancel a workout because of germs
- Projects using current supplies
- Hot tea
- My family
- Lunches w/ Momma and Sue
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: I’m falling asleep at a decent hour, but waking up 3 hours later and just being awake only to fall asleep again around 5am. It’s annoying, but I’m trying not to stress.
Activity: Yoga: 1/2 Swim: 2 Run: 1
General feeling of overall accomplishment: Blech.
How was your week?