I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- Starting a volunteer gig in a local high school.
- Quiet days at work
- Ability to research
- Flowers in the Attic on Lifetime
- “A” earning the big slide
- “Warm” Yoga and dinner w/ Ms.Bix.
- Adding another pair of pants to the rotation because they fit again
- Chats with friends
- Frank dubbing a Court Day
- Wonderful swim lessons
- Pretending I was one the Lake while rowing
- Double red donation going well even if it kicked my butt for a few days after.
- Crochet time
- Getting in and out if Target only buying what was on my list
- Tax time
- Sushi with Sue
- Down 11 lbs
- Frank making me coffee and waking me up for our Sunday show.
- Bonus weekend day
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: Sleep has been wicked harsh with lack of and nightmares.
Week 3: Activity: Yoga: 1 Swim: 2 Run: 0
Week 4: Activity: Yoga: 0 Swim: 0 Run: 1
General feeling of overall accomplishment: Pretty good. Have to get back to the Spanish and a few other things, but I’ve gotten a lot done.
How was your week?