I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- Welcome home ceremony for my bro.
- Giving what seems to be super fun gifts.
- Tag teaming errands to get it done.
- Understanding swim parents.
- Orange juice
- Didn’t barf in Mom’s car
- Survived riding in the storm
- Not going to the pool Saturday morning.
- Frank taking care of me while I was sick.
- Delightful Christmas with Daddy-O and Mimi et at.
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: I basically was asleep unless I had to be somewhere else.
Activity: Yoga: 0 Swim: 0 Run: 0
Germs ruled. That is all.
General feeling of overall accomplishment: Fought off germs, welcomed my brother home, went to work.
How was your week?