I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile and that I’m am thankful for. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad.
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It mostly is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me so when they don’t I can find good things quickly
So. In no particular order:
- Helping others.
- More days of from work, yay vacation
- Left over gluten free pizza
- Figuring out what I want for this coming year.
- Finding blood oranges. I love them
- Delightful New Years Eve with super fun, I hope we see more if each other in the coming year friends!
- Survived driving in the storm
- Pool day with D’Lovely and her kiddos. Em was so brave!
- I beat the shopping G-d today. In both Target and TJ Maxx with only making rerurns!
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: Yeah, um. Insomnia showed up and refused to leave.
Activity: Yoga: 1 Swim: 1 Run: 0
This coming week might not be much better but there’s good reason.
General feeling of overall accomplishment: I got a lot done and feel almost human! I’ve been focusing on finishing a baby blanket and it will likely consume my free time til its done.
How was your week?