I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Saying thank you to someone who helped me many years ago.
- A great Saturday to end swim classes on.
- Sundays with no plans
- Friends who pick up gluten free pie dough because it’s on sale.
- Short days and wine at work
- Finds at the used book store
- Finding just what I needed at the store I went to at lunch
- Words with Friends (My name is BakingSuit if you want to play!)
- Projects coming together
Outfits to follow.
Doing Things Differently recap:
Earlier bed time: Ha! Between insomnia and my to do list…didn’t happen
Activity: Yoga: 0 Swim: 0 Run: 0
General feeling of overall accomplishment: Much was accomplished, not as much as I wanted. Oh well!
How was your week?